Neami is undertaking an exciting transformational project, the Great Consumer Experience, to align our quality system to achieve great consumer experiences for every consumer every time. As Neami diversifies its service delivery operations, it is timely to take the opportunity to have a fresh look at our quality system.
The Great Consumer Experiences Plan will:
- work with key stakeholders to define what Great Consumer Experiences means/ looks like for consumers
- detail the role every staff member can play in achieving great consumer experiences for every consumer every time
- refine our organisational systems, processes and structures to best support staff to achieve great consumer experiences for every consumer every time.
Ultimately, the Great Consumer Experience project aims to deliver:
- a quality system that is supported and enhanced by external frameworks, standards and programs but is not driven by them.
- a quality system that is driven by what is important to our consumers.
- a rich picture of what great consumer experiences means/ looks like for our consumers.
This picture of what great consumer experiences look like will inform the continual monitoring, review and improvement of our services, be reflected in the behaviours of our staff and help to guide a robust governance system.