The Individualised Community Living strategy (ICLS) is a collaboration between you, your family and/or carers, clinical and community mental health services, and community housing providers.
Through ICLS we provide community outreach support for people moving from long hospital stays back into the community.
ICLS provides individual funding packages. You chose the provider of your package. If you choose to change providers, your funding package moves with you.
We support you to identify your own strengths, values and goals in life and together we tailor the service around your recovery goals.
Examples of things we can support you with include:
- Access to social housing in an area of your choice
- Improving relationships with family and friends
- Improving physical health and wellbeing
- Becoming more confident in everyday tasks such as budgeting, catching public transport and looking after your home
- Pursuing education and employment opportunities
This program can also assist you to develop and maintain links with your local community, family and social networks.
The Individualised Community Living strategy IICLS) is funded through the Western Australia Mental Health Commission.