- Exciting leadership opportunity in mental health
- Work within a values based, progressive Not for Profit organisation
Work with Australia’s most innovative national mental health service.
Support the Learning and Development team function of Neami National!
Develop a systematic organisational approach to foster innovation, continuous improvement and health and safety at Neami.
Multiple positions are available at Elizabeth and Port Adelaide locations
Join Australia’s most innovative mental health service and manage our internal learning and development function to meet our commercial training business needs!
* Please be advised, closing date has been extended for applications: Monday 8th May 2017 at 5pm AEST
- Barwon PARC
- Part Time 0.8 FTE, 8 days per fortnight
- Maximum Term Contract until 31st March 2018
The Support Worker position is responsible for the delivery of direct supports to participants with complex and multiple needs in accordance with their individually funded plan.
Perth Hills area
Work with us to improve mental health and wellbeing in local communities in the NDIS landscape.