Community Rehabilitation and Support Worker - Elizabeth and Port Adelaide
Multiple positions are available at Elizabeth and Port Adelaide locations
- Work within a values based, progressive NGO
- Be part of a dynamic and reflective team working providing specialised support
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role
- Multiple positions are available
- 7 day rotating roster
- Salary level CSD Level 2 from $55,344 - $60,805 (dependent on skills and experience), plus salary packaging, plus superannuation
Community Rehabilitation and Support Workers provide a range of rehabilitation and support to consumers, tailored to meet their individual needs. Neami National's work with consumers occurs within their own community of friends, family and neighbourhood. You will work closely with clinical case managers and other community partner organisations in order to deliver the best possible comprehensive service to consumers. Community Rehabilitation and Support Workers at Neami National function within a collaborative team approach and are supported by regular opportunities to reflect upon their practice and access comprehensive training and development.
We also offer:
- Gain valuable experience working within a recovery model of service delivery
- Extensive Learning and Development Program
- Practice Development sessions, coaching and mentoring with your supervisor
Creating diverse staff teams
The values, skills, attributes and commitment of our staff are key to our success and we are strongly committed to further developing and diversifying our work force.
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the depth brought by those from diverse cultural backgrounds, Aboriginal staff, and those with lived experiences of mental illness and recovery, all of whom are strongly encouraged to apply for any roles that match their skills and interest.
Kelly Jacob Elizabeth Service Manager (08) 8180 9995
Rebecca Ljubic Port Adelaide Acting Service Manager (08) 8240 2566