IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst will apply modelling techniques and analytical tools to assist in the development and implementation of software applications and tech solutions
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
The IT Business Analyst (BA) acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community, working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and document business requirements and processes.
The IT Business Analyst will serve as an important source of information on how applications work from both a business and technical perspective. This role will be expected to further assist in the development of business cases, the testing of applications and the engagement of business stakeholders through the course of projects. It has an internal consulting focus and requires an enquiring and articulate person with a high level of professionalism and integrity, positive attitude and team focus.
The IT Business Analyst is accountable to the IT Applications Manager and will be expected to work under the direction of one or more IT Project Managers, depending upon assigned projects.
About the Role
- Full Time, x3 year Maximum Term contract
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Apply modelling techniques and analytical tools to assist in the development and implementation of software applications and technology solutions
- High level of professionalism and integrity required
- Work collaboratively with business and technology stakeholders
IT Applications Manager
Contact Phone Number:
(03) 8691 5300