SA Regional Manager - Complex Needs
Regional Manager – Complex Needs role required to join our SA leadership team
- SMSR Level 2 - $99,953 - $117,916 base salary + fully maintained car, mobile phone, super and generous salary package
- Responsible for ongoing management and development of programs in SA
- Actively support Managers to promote and foster Neami’s mission and vision
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
The SA Regional Manager – Complex Needs is directly responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Neami National culture of service delivery and assisting/coaching Service Managers and Clinical Leads to support direct service delivery staff to deliver high quality services. The Regional Manager ensures services are delivered in line with Neami policy and that service developments are carried out in a consistent, timely and efficient manner. The Regional Manager actively supports their staff to deliver quality services in line with Neami’s values, while maintaining local area partnerships. The role also promotes and fosters a culture that supports Neami’s mission and vision.
About the Role
- Manage and develop South Australian community programs that assist people with complex needs including Street to Home and Partners in Recovery
- Ensure services are delivered in line with Neami policy
- Mental health, case management and homelessness sector backgrounds are preferred
- Maximum term contract until 30 June 2019
Neami celebrates diversity brought by those from diverse cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal heritage and those with lived experiences of mental illness and recovery, all of whom are strongly encouraged to apply for any positions at Neami that match their skills and interest.
Neami National is a community mental health service supporting people living with mental illness to improve their health, live independently and pursue a life based on their own strengths, values and goals.
In our most recent Staff Engagement Survey, 89% of our Staff recommend Neami as a great place to work, with 87% of staff proud to say they work for Neami.
“Neami’s been amazing for career development. I’ve gone through several different types of roles and positions. Over the last 11 years there have been so many opportunities to engage with, and the organisation really supports people to do that”
How to apply:
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please click the APPLY now before Friday 27 April 2018, 5.30pm.
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
Name: Kim Holmes, SA State Manager
Phone number: (08) 8240 2566 or 0434 332 718
No recruitment agencies candidates need apply